Get Started with Senior Leader Elite
As your coach, it’s important for me to get to know you personally. This is new and like nothing you’ve ever done before, and creates rapid, permanent results. Please complete the following questions to the extent that you are willing and comfortable. The more thought you put into responding to the questions, the more productive our work together will be. Please note that your responses, as well as all the work we do together as part of the coaching engagement, will always be held in complete confidence. No one other than your coach will see your answers and you will have the option to print them once filled in.
This address is:
Which email do you prefer for our communication? Work or Personal?
Children's names & ages:
Leadership Background Information (leading yourself and/or others)
How long have you worked for your employer? Years months
How long have you been in your current role? Years months
# Direct reports # of Total reports
Budget Responsibility $
# of employees in organization Organizational Revenue
1) Tell me about your experience as a leader (i.e. how much experience do you have in a leadership role, what type of roles, span of control, etc.)
2) What do feel are your strengths or natural talents?
3) What do you enjoy most about your role?
4) What specific outcomes has your organization or someone else given you, or you’ve identified?
5) Identify up to 5 things you would like to accomplish through coaching. You are free to choose anything of significant importance to you. Many clients find it effective to set 1 business goal (metric measurable), 1 leadership goal (how I lead) and 1 personal goal at a minimum.
6) If six months from now we looked back on how much progress you made towards your goals, what would you have accomplished? How would I have played a role in helping you achieve those goals? Be specific.
7) What do you value about yourself that you want to bring more fully to your work or life?
Additional Background Questions:
1) What are you passionate about? What gets your blood pumping?
2) What is missing from your life that would make it more fulfilling?
3) Do you know what your life purpose is? If so, please state it here.
4) If you had a long-term goal and the continuing services of a coach to help you achieve it, what goal would that be?
5) What behaviors or habits do you fight? What blind spots or hot buttons keep you from success?
6) What is the impact of these behaviors, habits, blind spots, or hot buttons?
7) How will you know these behaviors have been overcome?
8) On a 1-10 scale, with 1 low and 10 high, where would you rate your level of willingness to work on and change your behavioral patterns, to achieve your goals?
9) Are you willing to be uncomfortable during the change process?
10) What else should I know about you to be most effective in helping you attain your goals?
Please complete and return this document at least 24 hours prior to our first meeting.
Please review this Coaching Agreement, sign where indicated, and return. It is important that you also review, acknowledge and agree to our Client Disclosure Form in connection with your engagement of Exponential Results.
Coach’s Name (if known at inception, otherwise one will be assigned):
How We Will Meet
Coaching sessions will be held via video conference or phone twice per month for 60 minutes per session, with action items and follow ups or check-ins in between. Ad-hoc meetings can be added as needed upon request to fully support your journey to Exponential Results.
Coaching Fee: $2,500/mo.
You may render payment by digital payment. Payments are due on the 1st of the month in which service is rendered, and no later than in advance of any services to be performed in that month.
Please note that payment with any type of credit card will incur the applicable, state-allowable processing fee, which will be added to the total cost of services.
Expectations and Obligations for Coaching Sessions
Client Obligations. As the Client, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
Coach Obligations. Coach and Exponential Results acknowledges and agrees to the following:
Renewal and Termination
We are confident you will be ecstatic about your leadership growth through coaching and that you will desire to continue just as other clients have. Therefore, this Coaching Agreement will auto-renew in six-month increments, unless you or Exponential Results gives 30 days’ notice on the first of the fifth (5th) month following the initial or renewed six-month term, as applicable.
Exponential Results’ liability to you for damages arising out of this agreement shall be limited to direct damages and shall not exceed the amount of fees paid by you within the thirty days prior to the event giving rise to the claim or causing the damages. Exponential Results shall have no liability whatsoever for special, incidental, exemplary, punitive, multiple, consequential, or indirect damages (including lost profits, loss of data, loss of use) of you or any third party, whether based upon warranty, contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if you have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Exponential Results disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchanability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
Thank you for entrusting Exponential Results with the opportunity to support you in coaching and to achieve your desired outcomes.
The Parties agree to the terms herein:
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
Signed by Karen Brown
Signed On: January 2, 2024
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Get Started with Senior Leader Elite
Agree & Sign